Sunday, November 2, 2008

Free Candles!

I know it's hard trying something that you know nothing about, so I'd like to offer free candles to the first 3 people that send me an email asking for a free candle. Just choose from the fragrances listed on my website, and I'll send you a free dessert cup candle. The only thing I ask is that you send a testimonial to either my email address or to my blog. I believe in my candles so much that I know you'll have lots of good things to say about them :-)

Make sure you send me your name and address to rwsathome@netzero.com and ask for your free candle in the fragrance of your choice!

Tips for burning the dessert cup candles: The first time you burn your candle try to burn it for 3 hours. Soy wax has a memory, and it will only burn as wide as it burned the first time.

11 comments:

Brandie said...

I just sent you an email. What a fun giveaway! You're candles look divine and I'm sure they smell just as good:)

Anonymous said...

The information on the burning is good to know!
Susan *dutchrose*

Patricia said...

They are so nice. Good luck with them. Off to send you and email!

Pat

Lisa McDonald said...

Rachelle ~

Your candles are so pretty. I love tea cup candles. Thanks for the tip on burning, I did not know that.

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com
www.palepinkandroses.typepad.com

Inka Smith said...

Rachelle,
I can almost smell that beautiful candle right now!!! Yum.
Inka

Patty said...

I adore candles. I always find myself buying candles. I must visit your site they look so pretty and must smell just as amazing.
Sweet Pink HUgs,
Patty

gail said...

Hi, I am glad you jumped right in for Show and Tell. Its alot of fun and we do it every week. Your candles in a teacup are so cute. I hope you have a great week...gail

Janet L Christian said...

I just sent an email for your candles. I didn't know you had to leave soy candles to burn the first time.

Deb said...

Hi Rachelle....I'm glad you joined us for Show and Tell....looks like I missed out on being one of the first 3 emails but I'll still go over to your site and take a look around....your little candles are so cute!

Pink hugs,
Debbie

Susie said...

Hi Rachelle! Happy "first Show and Tell"! And a give away to boot! I see I am not the third so I will have to wait and see who the lucky winners are.
Susie ~ The Polka Dot Rose

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

This is such a great giveaway..I love candles very much :) Will have to go to your website to take a look!

Have a great week ahead!

Pei Li