Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's a Work of Passion

How blessed I am that I still get tingley when I think about creating a new candle or product line. I love every part of the process. It starts when I go to the flea market or estate sale looking for beautiful vintage items that would make great one of a kind candles. Oh the thrill of the hunt! I never know what treasures I'll come home with...a beautiful teacup and saucer, a vintage sugar bowl or an old peanut butter jar! I bring them home and clean them up shiny and new. Then depending on the season ( or my mood ) I choose which fragrance I want to use. It always fills my kitchen with the most wonderful aroma, and I get so excited knowing that when the candle makes it to it's new owner, that it will fill their home with the same aroma hopefully making it a better day! T o view my boutique, just go to www.annasilluminaries.mybisi.com

No comments: